The Madness that is Me☺

My photo
Hello World! I am Den Whyte and I welcome you to my blog, twoleftsthenaright. I am a 20 year old student studying abroad. Now when I say abroad, I mean way abroad. But for you to really understand, let's start from the very beginning. I am the 5th of 6 children (but most people think I'm actually number 6). I have great dreams of seeing the world and becoming a world-renowned journalist/writer. I was born in the beautiful Caribbean Island of Antigua and Barbuda. In October of the year 2010, I packed all my belongings and hopped on a plane, flying across to the other side of the globe - leaving family, friends, doggies and 365 breathtaking beaches behind. How far across the world?? Morocco, Africa- that's how far! So for the next few years, as I yearn for the warmth of my family and native land, I will be sharing my thoughts and ideas with you my new friends via twoleftsthenaright. The name of this blog was taken from the direction to my home from the main road. Until I'm taking those two lefts then a right again, I will be dreaming/thinking out loud right here. Happy Reading!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Second Post... Yeah!!!!

I know, I know, I'm a dork but hey! What can I say?  
So I've just begun my day...at least I hope so.  I'm currently still in bed and just may stay here all day -taking breaks for food and going to the bathroom.  I hope I don't.  I also hope the sun will come out today so I can take in some good old fashioned Vitamin D or which ever it is that we get from le soleil (French).  
On the topic of French.  There are a few French words scattered here and there on my blog.  I've been trying so hard to figure out how to change them to English but I've been failing concurrently thus far. Never fear... Lady Persistence will find a way to conquer that pesky demon for my readers' sakes. I on the other hand, need to start getting my French juices mixed and my tongue ah-rolling.  I've got an exam next Wednesday.  I'm currently on holiday from school and upon return, I have been told to expect to be greeted by an exam.  But never fear!!!!! Lady I Love French will prevail!!! 
I may have forgotten to mention that I've  studied the subject since my first day in high school some (insert amount) of years ago - I do not wish to speak about my age any further.  I've got a bit of a heads up...
My French class is amazingly annoying... not because I think I know more than anyone else but the overzealous kids who sit in the front and play kiss-ass to the teacher just gets to me!  Plus while they're showing off and what not, the ones in the class who truly don't get it are left feeling dumber than dumb and teachers tend to go along with the 'overzealous students' '... sad isn't it?  
I'm running out of things to say here... Nothing exciting happened yesterday other than the fact that I started this pretty awesome blog called twoleftsthenaright... I think today will be spent perfecting this new project of mine... and maybe add some pics... I love pics☺ Until tomorrow...
Ciao
Au revoir
Bye!!!
♥Den

No comments: